Smiles get a beautiful boost from Cedar Hills, UT cosmetic dentist
You see the term “cosmetic dentistry” a lot today but this is not an actual specialty recognized by the ADA – any licensed practitioner can claim to be a cosmetic dentist. What sets a true artist apart is training, skill, experience, and a natural appreciation for how each aspect of your smile complements the others. Dr. Brian Isaacson brings these elements to patients in the Cedar Hills, UT area.
Naturally beautiful smiles
Cosmetic dentistry does not always mean ten veneers or ten crowns. We can provide you with many options to improve your smile. Even if it means simply bleaching your teeth or bonding a few imperfections. Dr. Isaacson and his team will spend time getting to know you and your smile through detailed professional cleanings. Periodontal maintenance keeps gums healthy and attractive which will ensure that you keep your teeth for many decades to come. With aesthetic restorations such as tooth-colored composite fillings, and porcelain inlays, onlays, and crowns, people will love your smile.
When nature needs a little help
New patients get a tour of the office and the opportunity to learn about Dr. Isaacson’s extensive training in complex restorative treatments. He devotes more than 100 hours each year to advanced studies in a state where dentists are only required to completed 30 hours every two years. He is dedicated to providing the most up to date services and treatment options to ensure successful outcomes and happy patients.
Even with the best home and professional hygiene, some of us don’t have perfect smiles. Dr. Isaacson uses these techniques for enhancement:
- Teeth whitening – In-office whitening with the powerful professional Opalescence Boost system from Ultradent delivers dramatic results without the sensitivity of light-activation. With less than an hour in the chair, teeth are noticeably brighter.
- Cosmetic bonding – Composite material blends with natural dentition. Dr. Isaacson molds it to repair superficial chips and cracks, reshape teeth, and close gaps. Bonding is economical and can usually be completed in one appointment with no numbing.
- Crown contouring – Removing just a bit of enamel or excess gum tissue balances proportion of white to pink and resolves minor chips or jagged edges.
- Porcelain veneers – These contact lens-thin layers of dental ceramic are a premier cosmetic treatment. Using veneers, Dr. Isaacson masks enamel imperfections and brings uniformity to the shape, size, and color of teeth that show when you smile. Sometimes called “instant orthodontics” veneers correct the appearance of minor misalignment, too.
- Adult orthodontics – Six Month Smiles brings teeth into attractive alignment quickly by focusing on those that affect your appearance, rather than correcting bite issues. Six Month Smiles can change your smile by the time you are ready for your next cleaning. It is ideal for anterior teeth. Brackets are clear, and wires are tooth-colored. This method is less costly than conventional orthodontics, and results in reduced treatment time.
Call the cosmetic dentist Cedar Hills, UT trusts for stunning smiles – Dr. Isaacson. The number for Cedar Hills Family Dentistry is (801)-890-3522.