Dentist Near Lehi UT – Dental Care for You & Your Family
Family dentistry is about more than just cleaning your teeth twice per year – it is about creating a dental home for you, your spouse, and your children that you all feel comfortable and welcome at, and having a dentist you can trust with all aspects of your family’s dental care. At Cedar Hills Family Dentistry near Lehi, UT, dentist Dr. Brian Isaacson and entire professional team consider you part of their dental family and provide a wide variety of dental services for patients of all ages to keep your smiles healthy and beaming.
Benefits of seeing a family dentist
Everyone from babies to seniors needs dental care and having a dentist who knows your family and the details of each person’s oral health can provide a number of benefits.
- Convenience: Modern-day schedules are packed with activities and commitments; by scheduling dental appointments on the same day for the whole family, you can minimize time in the car and gas money while clearing up your calendar
- Continuity of care: As children in the family grow into teens and adults, they can continue seeing the same dentist instead of having to find a new one
- Promote good dental habits by example: Kids learn by example—when your kids see you getting your oral health care at the same dentist they go to; it helps develop their trust in the dentist and shows that good oral hygiene is important
- Wide range of services: At our family dental practice, we offer services that range from preventive care to dental treatments and orthodontic appliances, so you don’t have to see several specialists to take care of your oral health
- Track your dental history: When all of your family’s dental records are in one place, it is easy for the dentist to identify possible genetic issues for which they need to be on the lookout in your children and your records are not scattered all around town should you need them later on
Services available at Cedar Hills Family Dentistry
Many people are familiar with routine hygiene visits at the dentist. A professional dental hygienist will carefully and comfortably clean and polish your teeth, removing any built-up tartar or plaque, and then the dentist will examine your mouth both visually and with x-rays if needed. Oral cancer screenings are also conducted at these check-ups, and preventive services such as fluoride or sealant applications can also be performed as needed.
In addition to preventive dentistry, Dr. Isaacson provides compassionate care for patients who are facing oral health issues, such as tooth decay, gum disease, or abscesses. Even young patients can suffer from cavities or tooth loss, which can be stressful for everyone in the family. That’s why being able to get treatment from the dentist you already know and trust in these situations is so valuable.
Even when your teeth and gums are healthy, you may be a bit self-conscious about any imperfections in your smile. With modern dental technologies, improving cosmetic issues with your smile has never been easier! We encourage you to mention any areas you’d like to improve at your routine check-up or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Isaacson. From tooth whitening to veneers to adult orthodontics, we have many affordable cosmetic solutions to help you achieve the beautiful smile you have always wanted.
Join our dental family!
We take the “family” part of our Cedar Hills Family Dentistry name seriously. We take every measure possible to make sure you feel at home at our dental practice. If you are looking for a dentist to serve your family in the Lehi, UT area, call us today at (801)-890-3522 and we will take care of you!