Dental Discount Plan
Dr. Brian Isaacson and his team want to see everyone in the Cedar Hills, UT area smiling with the confidence and comfort of great oral health. Cedar Hills Family Dentistry offers dental discount plans to help make that vision an affordable reality for those who do not have dental insurance.
A practice built on service
Cedar Hills Family Dentistry has a long history of caring for the smiles of our friends and neighbors from Alpine, Highland, Lehi, and American Fork. Today, Dr. Isaacson continues that legacy of dedication, using the latest techniques and leading-edge technologies to deliver a full range of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic services.
Dental discount plans designed for Cedar Hills, UT families
It is important to understand that our dental discount plans are NOT insurance. That means you won’t have to worry about:
- Policy maximums
- Submitting claims
- Claims denied due to pre-existing conditions
- Billing surprises
You simply pay one low yearly fee ($250 for adults, and $195 for children under age 18 with an adult membership), using a payment method that is convenient for you. We even accept credit cards and help to arrange financing. Membership then entitles you to significant savings on top quality dental services. At no additional charge, you get two hygiene treatments (regular teeth cleaning) with examination by the dentist, x-rays, and recommended preventive services (fluoride is limited to one treatment per year for patients under 18). As an added benefit we reduce the cost of other services.
If you do not have dental insurance, our plans are a terrific way to keep your oral health on track without compromising your budget. To qualify for plan discounts, you must pay patient costs when services are provided. For cast restorations or prosthodontics, this is at the preparation or impression visit. In addition, you must be seen by the dentist at least once every six months and comply with his recommended course of treatment.
Dental discount plans do not include the following:
- Services that, in the dentist’s professional opinion, are not necessary or recommended based on the patient’s dental health.
- Services related to conditions or injuries addressed by worker’s compensation or employer’s liability laws.
- Services that are provided to the plan member at no cost through a municipality, county, or other political subdivision.
- Services that cannot be performed due to the patient’s physical or emotional health.
- Theft or loss of bridgework or dentures.
- Dental implantation.
- Experimental procedures.
- Endodontics, periodontics, pedodontics, or oral surgery requiring the services of a non-participating dentist or specialist.
You simply pay one low yearly fee ($250 for adults, and $195 for children under age 18 with an adult membership), using a payment method that is convenient for you. We even accept credit cards and help to arrange financing. Membership then entitles you to significant savings on top quality dental services. At no additional charge, you get two basic cleanings and recommended preventive services (fluoride is limited to one treatment per year for patients under 18). All exams and x-rays are covered. As an added benefit we reduce the cost of other services.
Three easy ways to enroll!
- Call (801)-890-3522 (new patients) or (801)-756-9154 (existing patients).
- Stop by the office at 4565 West Cedar Hills Drive.
- Complete the online form and submit it by email.
For your convenience, we have 3 options that you can select, to fill above form.
- Option 1: Open the form in your internet browser (IE or Chrome), fill it online, print out the completed form, and bring it when you come for your appointment.
- Option 2: Open the form in your browser, download, open it in Acrobat reader, fill in the details, click submit by email and follow instructions.
- Option 3: Open the form in your browser, download, open it in Acrobat Reader, fill it in, save, attach the saved document to an email and send it to us.
If you have trouble viewing the forms, please download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking on the following link https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Thank you for choosing Cedar Hills Family Dentistry to provide your care.